- Current Prices:$765,000
- Closed Prices:$725,000 to $1,099,000
- Median Sale Price:$823,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$568
- Association Fee Ranges:$525/mo,$515 to $525
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1981
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 1,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Sandpiper features a handful of attached and single-family options. The homes in Sandpiper represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper are about $710,000 – $990,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.