- Current Prices:$269,900 to $425,000
- Closed Prices:$163,000 to $449,900
- Median Sale Price:$266,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$176
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $135
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1960 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:912 to 3,574Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper Bay are about $90,000 – $485,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.