- Current Prices:$177,900
- Closed Prices:$159,900 to $197,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$179
- Association Fee Ranges:$250/mo,$250 to $288.42
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1967 to 1974
- Sq. Ft.:99 to 1,272Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Residents of the building get lucky when it comes to conveniences. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This building was constructed in 1967. In general, homes in Sandpiper Condominiums are about $60,000 – $205,000 and sit on one-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.