- Current Prices:$829,000
- Closed Prices:$550,000 to $599,900
- Median Sale Price:$574,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$475 to $490/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,590 to 1,808Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Sandpiper Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper Cove are about $345,000 – $560,000 and sit on 37448.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.