- Current Prices:$32,900 to $39,900
- Closed Prices:$24,500 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$62,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$44
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$95 to $105/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 2,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking manufactured homes. The homes in Sandpiper represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper are about $20,000 – $120,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.