- Current Prices:$35,000 to $133,500
- Closed Prices:$13,000 to $135,000
- Median Sale Price:$37,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$58
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $95,$95/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:672 to 2,244Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Sandpiper is a neighborhood in Leesburg, Florida. Homes in Sandpiper are 1,400 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is carport, and homes in Sandpiper typically have one space.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.