- Current Prices:$425,000 to $480,000
- Closed Prices:$450,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$325
- Association Fee Ranges:$84/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:1,263 to 1,655Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sandpiper Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper Point are about $145,000 – $460,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.