- Current Prices:$349,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $380,000
- Median Sale Price:$323,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$276
- Association Fee Ranges:$450 to $470/mo,$450 to $475
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,128 to 1,528Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
Sandpiper Village is largely a condo community. The homes in Sandpiper Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper Village are about $120,000 – $325,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.