- Current Prices:$279,900 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$234,000 to $252,900
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$173
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$179 to $245/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 1,652Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sandpiper Woods represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandpiper Woods are about $170,000 – $295,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, guest parking, 1 assigned space, carport, 1 space and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.