- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $259,000
- Median Sale Price:$240,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1990
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 1,652Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Sandpiper Woods is a neighborhood in Dania, Florida. Homes in Sandpiper Woods are 1,300 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common types of parking in the community are other and 1 assigned space,guest parking, and homes in Sandpiper Woods typically have twenty-three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.