- Current Prices:$278,000 to $399,900
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$202
- Association Fee Ranges:$618 to $829
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1983 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,281 to 2,370Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Sands On the Ocean features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $635 to $826. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,489 to as high as $4,911.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.