- Current Prices:$834,000 to $2,350,000
- Closed Prices:$402,000 to $2,535,000
- Median Sale Price:$957,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$23.04/mo,$0,$58 to $235.33/quarter,$152.26 to $1333
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,904 to 12,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sands Point are about $485,000 – $2,535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.