- Current Prices:$2,000,000
- Closed Prices:$580,000 to $3,325,000
- Median Sale Price:$905,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$403
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$23.04/mo,$58 to $196/quarter,$152.26 to $1333
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,900 to 4,971Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sands Point are about $475,000 – $2,535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 2-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.