- Current Prices:$549,000 to $1,499,000
- Closed Prices:$402,000 to $1,963,000
- Median Sale Price:$877,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$379
- Association Fee Ranges:$23.04/mo,$0,$123.86 to $235.33/quarter,$152.26 to $1333
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1964 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,941 to 12,495Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community provides residents and their guests with access to beautiful and well-kept tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sands Point are about $425,000 – $2,800,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 3-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.