- Current Prices:$160,000 to $220,000
- Closed Prices:$179,000 to $275,000
- Median Sale Price:$204,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$118
- Association Fee Ranges:$415 to $425
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,383 to 2,454Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sands Pointe are $185,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.