- Current Prices:$120,000 to $144,900
- Closed Prices:$70,000 to $132,000
- Median Sale Price:$104,950
- Average $ per sq ft:$133
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $369/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Sq. Ft.:581 to 1,029Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sandy Cove represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandy Cove are about $40,000 – $95,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.