- Current Prices:$325,000 to $379,999
- Closed Prices:$226,000 to $368,500
- Median Sale Price:$260,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$215 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,431 to 3,610Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Sandy Glen are about $135,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage, and the community mostly features unknown basements.
Sandy Glen Amenities
Sandy Glen Activities and Events
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.