- Current Prices:$2,349,000
- Closed Prices:$1,705,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,705,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$899
- Association Fee Ranges:$325,$302 to $325/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1987
- Sq. Ft.:2,245 to 2,613Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sandy Point represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandy Point are $1,315,000 and sit on 1510.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.