- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $274,900
- Median Sale Price:$269,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$1650 to $1725/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1986 to 1996
- Sq. Ft.:931 to 1,482Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sandy Pointe Condominiums represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandy Pointe Condominiums are $270,000 and sit on half-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and lot.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.