- Current Prices:$199,000 to $240,000
- Closed Prices:$164,000 to $248,000
- Median Sale Price:$201,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$133.33,$400 to $1000/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,536 to 2,914Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sandy Ridge are about $145,000 – $315,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.