- Closed Prices:$174,999 to $201,000
- Median Sale Price:$190,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$160
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $220,$0 to $250/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:854 to 2,072Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Sanibel represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sanibel are about $115,000 – $225,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, 1 space, 1 assigned space, lot, 2 or more spaces and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.