- Closed Prices:$159,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$189,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$99
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$500 to $550
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 1993
- Sq. Ft.:988 to 2,776Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sanora represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sanora are about $70,000 – $200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.