- Current Prices:$149,000 to $3,650,000
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $2,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$909,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$377
- Association Fee Ranges:$975/quarter,$325 to $475/mo,$0 to $325
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:750 to 8,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
Santa Barbara Shores is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Barbara Shores are about $130,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, circle drive and pavers.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.