- Current Prices:$305,000
- Closed Prices:$218,225 to $339,000
- Median Sale Price:$285,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1969 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,388 to 2,632Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Santa Fe Village represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Fe Village are about $200,000 – $350,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.