- Current Prices:$3,395,000
- Closed Prices:$2,998,000 to $3,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$3,374,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$975
- Association Fee Ranges:$550 to $635/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1993 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:3,178 to 3,849Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Santa Lucia features a handful of attached and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Lucia are about $1,995,000 – $3,250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and four bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.