- Current Prices:$350,000
- Closed Prices:$282,799 to $431,000
- Median Sale Price:$375,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$475
- Association Fee Ranges:$1500/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1984 to 1992
- Sq. Ft.:737 to 1,147Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Santa Maria represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Maria are $340,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.