- Current Prices:$174,500 to $189,000
- Closed Prices:$155,000 to $189,000
- Median Sale Price:$170,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$110
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1981 to 1998
- Sq. Ft.:1,438 to 1,900Sq. Ft.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Santa Rita Bel Air represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Rita Bel Air are about $100,000 – $180,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.