- Current Prices:$525,000 to $750,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $449,000
- Median Sale Price:$360,100
- Average $ per sq ft:$282
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1924 to 1965
- Sq. Ft.:834 to 3,100Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Santa Rita Park represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Rita Park are about $140,000 – $385,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.