- Current Prices:$469,000 to $549,000
- Closed Prices:$305,000 to $814,000
- Median Sale Price:$537,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$305
- Association Fee Ranges:$450/mo,$0 to $570
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2004
- Sq. Ft.:1,389 to 2,475Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Santa Rosa Cove Country Club features a handful of condo, attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santa Rosa Cove Country Club are about $345,000 – $875,000 and sit on 2820.5-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.