- Current Prices:$799,888 to $2,150,000
- Closed Prices:$749,000 to $2,599,700
- Median Sale Price:$1,549,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1059
- Association Fee Ranges:$449/mo,$506 to $1700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:880 to 2,288Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Santana Row features a handful of attached and single-family options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Santana Row are about $530,000 – $2,350,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, lot and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.