- Current Prices:$249,000 to $509,000
- Closed Prices:$160,000 to $402,000
- Median Sale Price:$242,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$205
- Association Fee Ranges:$10,$0 to $155,$145 to $159/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1998 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,034 to 2,258Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
Santiago is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Santiago are about $150,000 – $400,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.