- Current Prices:$394,900 to $435,000
- Closed Prices:$326,800 to $455,000
- Median Sale Price:$382,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$223
- Association Fee Ranges:$399 to $600/quarter,$133 to $200/mo
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1994 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,477 to 2,385Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sapphire Bay represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sapphire Bay are about $225,000 – $395,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.