- Current Prices:$350,000 to $455,000
- Closed Prices:$235,000 to $389,000
- Median Sale Price:$322,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$309
- Association Fee Ranges:$25 to $30,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1940 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 3,884Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sapphire Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sapphire Heights are about $150,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are carport, garage, 2-car garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.