- Current Prices:$359,000 to $439,900
- Closed Prices:$335,000 to $397,000
- Median Sale Price:$368,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$208
- Association Fee Ranges:$190 to $198/mo,$307 to $592/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,221 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Sapphire Shores represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sapphire Shores are about $205,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.