- Current Prices:$355,000 to $419,900
- Closed Prices:$319,900 to $412,000
- Median Sale Price:$367,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$150,$114 to $197/mo,$196 to $530/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,221 to 2,802Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
Sapphire Shores is a neighborhood in Miramar, Florida. Homes in Sapphire Shores are 2,000 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Sapphire Shores typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.