- Current Prices:$229,900 to $549,900
- Closed Prices:$242,740 to $624,694
- Median Sale Price:$343,365
- Average $ per sq ft:$183
- Association Fee Ranges:$929.5,$3308,$195.84 to $356/mo,$0 to $2209/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,554 to 4,127Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Sarasota National is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Sarasota National are about $245,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.