- Current Prices:$239,900 to $525,000
- Closed Prices:$242,740 to $622,500
- Median Sale Price:$340,113
- Average $ per sq ft:$186
- Association Fee Ranges:$3308,$588 to $1450,$184 to $310/mo,$0 to $2209/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,581 to 4,127Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
The home designs and prices in the community of Sarasota National are suitable for a range of price points. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $184 to $2,209, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,662 to as high as $5,822. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $184 to $2,209. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $3,271 to as high as $3,970.