- Current Prices:$2,245,000
- Closed Prices:$1,650,000 to $3,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1011
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1954 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:900 to 2,579Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Saratoga Gardens is a neighborhood in Saratoga, California. Homes in Saratoga Gardens are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage, carport and attached garage, and homes in Saratoga Gardens typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.