- Current Prices:$3,850,000 to $4,300,000
- Closed Prices:$4,200,000
- Median Sale Price:$4,200,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$918
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1995
- Sq. Ft.:3,891 to 5,085Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:4 to 6Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:1 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Saratoga Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saratoga Heights are about $2,800,000 – $5,000,000 and sit on 1.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, lot, street and detached garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.