- Current Prices:$1,050,000 to $1,287,500
- Closed Prices:$569,500 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$437
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1968 to 1970
- Sq. Ft.:2,751 to 3,108Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Saratoga Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saratoga Hills are about $650,000 – $1,095,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and 3-car garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.