- Current Prices:$399,500
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $720,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$303
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$5 to $85/mo,$220 to $245.5/quarter,$60 to $968
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1971 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:1,320 to 4,049Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Saratoga features a handful of single-family and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saratoga are about $280,000 – $640,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and lot.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.