- Current Prices:$1,180,000
- Closed Prices:$1,019,500 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,145,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$834
- Association Fee Ranges:$499 to $599/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1975 to 1977
- Sq. Ft.:1,293 to 1,547Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 3 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The homes in Saratoga West represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saratoga West are about $875,000 – $1,450,000 and sit on 3.75-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.