- Closed Prices:$84,500 to $101,000
- Median Sale Price:$98,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$190/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1981 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:749 to 1,358Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
Sardis Cove is a neighborhood in Charlotte, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is townhouse, and the majority are non-traditional and contemporary style, and they were built between 1982 and 1984. Homes in Sardis Cove are 850 square feet on average and typically have one bedrooms and one bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is other, and homes in Sardis Cove typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.