- Current Prices:$1,150,000
- Closed Prices:$299,900 to $500,000
- Median Sale Price:$379,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$351
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1930 to 1944
- Sq. Ft.:600 to 1,364Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Saticoy Rural are about $110,000 – $535,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, 2-car garage, garage, carport and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.