- Current Prices:$239,700 to $255,900
- Closed Prices:$167,500 to $245,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$255 to $265/mo,$255 to $285
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2001
- Sq. Ft.:1,158 to 2,017Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
You can find home designs and prices to accommodate your budget in the community of Sausalito Place. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $240 to $255. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $2,692 to as high as $3,687. The majority of these residences have a driveway with a garage, making it a great choice for those who have a family car or two.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.