- Current Prices:$328,000 to $1,099,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $1,040,620
- Median Sale Price:$485,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$226
- Association Fee Ranges:$116.67 to $300,$100 to $370/mo,$0 to $570/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 6,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 25Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Savanna is a neighborhood in Weston, Florida. Homes in Savanna are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Savanna typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.