- Current Prices:$345,000 to $995,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $1,019,800
- Median Sale Price:$475,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$224
- Association Fee Ranges:$116.67 to $150,$100 to $370/mo,$0 to $570/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 6,785Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 25Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2003. In general, homes in Savanna are about $315,000 – $1,200,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.