- Current Prices:$129,000 to $169,900
- Closed Prices:$118 to $155,500
- Median Sale Price:$130,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$294 to $392,$0 to $473/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1986 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:780 to 1,200Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 2Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Savannah At Riverside are about $50,000 – $155,000 and sit on average-sized lots with one bedroom and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are other, none, 1 assigned space, 1 space, garage, lot and 2 or more spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.