- Closed Prices:$135,500 to $249,615
- Median Sale Price:$166,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$124
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$170 to $176/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,114 to 1,957Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Savannah are about $135,000 – $250,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway and other.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.