- Current Prices:$217,000 to $249,900
- Closed Prices:$180,000 to $265,000
- Median Sale Price:$220,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$141
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$352,$0/mo,$140 to $149/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,247 to 3,363Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2001, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in Saxon Ridge are about $120,000 – $265,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.