- Current Prices:$269,000 to $289,000
- Closed Prices:$229,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$309,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$215
- Association Fee Ranges:$100 to $185/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 2,867Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Scarborough is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scarborough are about $165,000 – $355,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.