- Closed Prices:$347,500 to $710,000
- Median Sale Price:$495,000
- Association Fee Ranges:$12.5 to $20/quarter,$16.66 to $18.33,$17 to $55.15/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1997
- Sq. Ft.:1,511 to 3,091Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Scarlett Canyon represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scarlett Canyon are about $270,000 – $490,000 and sit on 8085.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.