- Current Prices:$329,900 to $1,260,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $910,000
- Median Sale Price:$381,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $350/mo,$0 to $50
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1922 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,000 to 4,800Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community has a variety of beautiful parks and playgrounds within walking distance.
Scarsdale offers home designs and prices to match most any requirement on just about any budget. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $325, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,142 to as high as $122,225. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $50 to $325, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,414 to as high as $2,487. Homes in the community generally have finished basements. Lots in this community are typically around a quarter acre. Many of these residences have assigned parking and a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.