- Current Prices:$325,000
- Closed Prices:$100,000 to $170,000
- Median Sale Price:$143,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$151
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1942 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,016 to 2,160Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 2Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scottdale are about $20,000 – $135,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and one bathroom.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.