- Current Prices:$730,000 to $4,799,000
- Closed Prices:$649,900 to $3,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,021,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$440
- Association Fee Ranges:$20.86 to $214.5,$0 to $108.3/mo,$108.33 to $126.67
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1994 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,724 to 8,580Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 3 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scottsdale Mountain are about $435,000 – $3,250,000 and sit on 19635.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.