- Current Prices:$1,698,890
- Closed Prices:$1,355,000 to $1,900,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,655,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$955
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1973 to 1976
- Sq. Ft.:1,426 to 2,154Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Scottsdale is a neighborhood in San Jose, California. Homes in Scottsdale are 1,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common types of parking in the community are garage and attached garage, and homes in Scottsdale typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.