- Current Prices:$239,000 to $400,000
- Closed Prices:$172,000 to $630,000
- Median Sale Price:$287,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$275
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $836.7/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1974 to 1984
- Sq. Ft.:870 to 2,274Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Luxury is found in every corner of this community, and especially in its center, where you'll find its clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. The homes in Scottsdale Shadows represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Scottsdale Shadows are about $95,000 – $365,000 and sit on 1330.25-acre lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.